Saturday, August 18, 2007

For the Weekend Warriors...


Here's a few links just to tide you over for the weekend - I'm preparing my first Sunday message - working title is "What does your door look like?" or "Doorkeepers". Prayer would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, here's the links (some of the things I considered blogging about, but just ran out of time).

Personal DNA quiz - A fantastic and intriguing take on a personality quiz which gives you a visual summary to post on your blogs, sigs, social networks and so on. A great concept, with the link sourced from The Hourglass Blog (Michaela you are doing a fantastic job by the way). Have a look at my personal dna at the bottom of the page (no comment on my high femininity rating...).

Minesweeper - The Movie. Honestly, this is one of the funniest parodies I've seen. Funny on several levels:

  • It's an excellent send up of "The Guardian"
  • It makes minesweeper cool again.
  • The movie website is the file path for minesweeper.
Go and have a look.

Finally, here's a serious article for those of you looking for inspiration or a challenge during the weekend:
Have you fallen for these 7 Negative attitudes?
I'd be interested in seeing a post from one of the reson8rs on this article.

Blessings, and have a great weekend. I'll post a summary of my message after the weekend (if it goes well :) ), hopefully with a podcast to follow.

No comments: