Friday, August 17, 2007

Church in the future...

Church in the Future...

What is church going to look like in the future? I stumbled across an article saying that there is an Anglican minister who is currently being ordained in order to serve at a parish in Second Life. Crazy! I always thought that it would be something that us raging pentecostals would be responsible for...

The link is Let us pray in online world

Update!
Oh, ok, I did just find a couple of quite interesting churches already represented. Check out the following...

Religion in second life
ALM Cyberchurch
Living Sounds

To be honest, I'm not ready to go there just yet (as in have a completely online ministry experience), but it may just be a matter of time. In the meantime, blogging and social networking are my tools of choice for online ministry.

No comments: