Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Grace!!

Hey guys!
Thought now that Im actually a guest blogger, that I should write/blog to yalls!!
So yeah, here I go!
One thing I have been thinking a fair bit about recently, is God's grace. Honestly, it seems like I've been surrounded by grace in name form (my full name Joanna, means grace, I have a friend Grace, and I know several people with the middle name Grace!). A part from that its just been a real thinking point, that its by God's grace that I can study in Dunedin, and by God's grace I'm in an awesome hall, and by God's grace that I have awesome friends........I could keep going on but Im sure you get the point. Our God is soooo gracious. He is God, and He does judge, but first He offers us grace, in all its fullness, to all who will take it and accept Him.
It's just so awesome it blows my mind.
Blessings!
Jo

: )

2 comments:

Ray said...

Hey Jo!

Cool first post dude - I'm looking forward to more of what you have to say/think/write/whatever...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the visit!