Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wow!

Have you ever been in that situation where there are so many things you would like to say yet the words just don't seem to go from your brain to your mouth (or keyboard in this instance).

Lately God has poured out his spirit in my life like never before, it is a humbling thought to know that a God as mighty and powerful as our God chooses to impart this into my life. This power impacts our lives in different ways, it enables us to do things that we are not capable of in the natural but when we step into the supernatural we cannot comprehend what lies ahead.
For me I now have a new confidence when speaking to Pre-Christians than ever before, I am bolder at my workplace about Jesus and what he has done in my life - I have learnt to speak up.

I guess I have always believed that this power existed and was avaliable to me, but I now understand what God has enabled me to do, that we have access to the same power that raised Jesus from the dead and that power is in us. "Greater is he that is in us than he that is in the world"

God continues to draw my attention to my mindsets and the power that these have in my life there is an amazing saying "If I believe I can or believe I can't either way I will be right" these words ring true for all of us and so often we doubt ourselves and our capabilities. Why?
God quite clearly in his word states that he will never leave nor forsake us, that he has a plan for our lives a plan for good not to harm us..yet we so often continue to say "I can't step out like that...I don't have what it takes to do that..." God has equipped us for all he has called us to do.

I understand that these faith steps are different for each of us and what requires a huge amount of faith for me may not for you. But I encourage you that as you step out and say Jesus I cannot do this is my own strength but I hand the situation over to you.

As Phil Pringle says...Stepping out with you

Cattie xx

2 comments:

Ray said...

Absolutely brilliant word Cattie - you have a real gift for articulating your feelings eloquently (translation: you speak good :) ).

Miguel said...

As your title says: Wow! great stuff Cattie - looking forward to hearing more!