Saturday, April 29, 2006

Cutting Edge Photos


Hehehe - So Mike F is a brilliant specimen and has organised an online photo album for Cutting Edge. If you want to see some of the ah-some photos from the Combined cells and 80s party night in the holidays. I'll add some of the extensive collection i have as well (Napoleon Dynamite, Candy Floss night, and many many other completely non-embarrassing moments...).

I hope the link i ripped works:
http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cuttingedgegroup/my_photos

Also, I'll link the website to the photos page on the right under links...

Ray.

2 comments:

Cattie said...

I'm not embarassed at all, why would I be? No way, not even a little bit embarassed - like not even with that David Bowie (legend!) wig on..or those stylish 80's clothes, which by the way come from my fantastic 2006 wardrobe. I am queen of styles, LOL

Thanks for that guys
Cattie

Ray said...

he he lou, you're next... i'm sure we can rustle up something interesting... maybe something from the dalrymple street flat... I could start a thread on quotable quotes...