Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hillsong Donkeys...

Update - 26 June 2007

Lol, new experience - have removed all links to layguy's blog - this guy sounds like angry on a soapbox. His current post on Benny Hinn is really just a personal attack, so I'm not really wanting to associate with that. It doesn't really matter what you think (personally I think Benny has an obvious strong healing ministry - talk to any of the guys who have been to see him). Bless ya layguy, but I don't like the way you are putting your point across...

Ray

BTW, have left the link to Hillsong's official conference website, check it out if you want to know what it's all about.

A couple of interesting links for your reading/viewing pleasure from layguy's blog. First of all layguy has an excellent (if completely innapropriate :) ) donkey joke... Secondly, there's an awesome visually summary of the Hillsong 2007 conference coming up soon. If you want to get excited, or look at some of the reasons to attend, take a look.

Hillsong official website...

Ray

BTW: Friday Night Church last night was cool - loved doing the tag team preaching!!! Will podcast and post some of the message soon...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Thanks for the link. Glad you see the funny side of the whole thing instead of getting bogged down in other stuff.

Ray said...

Lol, no worries. Good to see some humour on a christian blog... :D. Why does everyone seem so serious?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Ray said...

Lol, layguy followed his donkey joke with a personal rant against benny hinn! Turns out he's pretty serious also...

Anonymous said...

Hi Ray,

Sorry that we don't agree on Hinn. In my research, I came across tonnes of stuff that literally made me sick.

Hinn is a fraud - a scamster gifted in his craft. He has got as much healing in his ministries as I have solids in my diarrhea.

Before you think I'm an idiot, I encourage you to watch that 4 part series I have on my post.