Friday, April 27, 2007

Well, well, well

Hey Guys,

Dave here. Ray, for some unbelievably awesome reason, had asked me start posting the odd update on the blog. So looks like I'm gonna be a Christchurch correspondent, which should be fun. :) I'd just like to say a big thanks for letting me hang out with you guys over the last few weeks I've been down, it was great to see all of you again! I'm heading home tomorrow, (on the bus! whee!!!) but before I go I'm helpin out with the album tour tonight, which is gonna rock! (I reckon so anyway, if I'm wrong, may flying pigs smite me with baskets full of brussel sprouts.)

Something Shane said last night really hitme, that our church is a restoring place, and that's what ICC has been for me the last few times I've been down. Those of you who've hear my testimony know that over the last few years or so, my spiritual walk took some serious deviation.I'm now back on track, (praise god) and this was mostly due to the completely unjudging atmosphere that I found at church. You guys have no idea how lucky you are being in such an awesome house of God. Having been away from it, I can honestly say it's very hard to find a church where god moves as awesomely as he does at ICC.

Gotta go help set up now,

See You guys tonight! (or else)

Dave

No comments: