Thursday, October 05, 2006

They call me Mello Yellow...



Oh my goodness is anyone else so excited!!

It's like reliving my childhood..Mello Yellow is back in New Zealand coke fridges. Just to explain to all those under the age of 16 Mello Yellow was like the best drink ever when we 80's children were growing up and then they took it off the shelves and replaced it with lift - Which in my mind is nothing at all alike!

Maybe this means cherry coke will make a comeback someday too...I live in hope, Hope all is well in your world.

Love Cat xx

P.S I know this is a random blog - but hey I couldn't contain my excitment and I know some of you are sharing it, even if it is deep down!

7 comments:

Ray said...

if i remember correctly, mello yello actually has caffeine on a par with mountain dew, so use carefully...

Cattie said...

..come on you know you gotta love mello yellow!

Ray said...

mmm, mountain dew crossed with lift...

Anonymous said...

haha yeah seen it the other day!Mello yello always reminds me of my brother telln me about this bully at his primary school who gave this other boy a bottle of mello yello to drink.....only it wasnt actually mello yello.....it was something that looked like it.....hehe it was his pee!!!ewww and the boy drunk it to.haha sucks to be him!

Ray said...

If i had never known that lou i would not be poorer for the experience... yuck :p

Cattie said...

Thanks for reliving that memeory lou...I will never be the same!

Anonymous said...

mountian dew is so much better cattie