Friday, September 15, 2006

Does drinking Chai Latte make me metro?



Lol, I think Cutting Edge may have just acquired its first corporate sponsor - Starbucks Invercargill...

Coffee night last night was just fantastic - it was a great opportunity to catch up with people from the different cells and just bond as a "community". The coffees were great and a few laughs were had by all. Most manly coffee award goes to... RIFT VALLEY (pronounced RIFFFFT). About 20 people attended which was cool, with quite a few more unavailable on the night.

The different coffees available have left me feeling a little confused...

Ray's coffee choices for the night: Hot Chai Latte and White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino - what is happening to me? At least I didn't get the girliest drink out of the manly men - Wayne takes out that dubious award with his Mango Tea Frappuccino choice - brilliant.

Ray.

P.S. will try to reactivate this blog - i.e. Keep regular updates and so on. I still reckon it is a great way to keep in touch.

P.S.S. To be honest, I really don't want to know the answer to the question in the post title, so PLEASE don't comment :)

4 comments:

Ray said...

he he, now i'm more inclined to think that i'm metro. Mind you, if it's good enough for the city boy, it's good enough for me. Props, my chai latte buddy. Perhaps we can share a mug the next time you're down (I mean in separate cups... CRAP, it's getting worse!!).

Cattie said...

Gutted that i missed it - Sounds like an awesome night!
Good choice with your drinks ray - it's what I would have gone with too.
(I'm a bit concerned about you and steve sharing drinks though, you know about meningitis ay!)

Cattie

Ray said...

he he, not studying - now you have something in common with most of my English students... their exams didn't go so well... BTW steve, have you played a game called Bohnanza? Have just ordered it off a website and was wondering what it was like... i may need another blog for all the games i am starting to play... good times though.

Ray said...

Hehe, well we had a game of Bohnanza last night with Ro, Mike Shannon and myself, and man was it fun! It is essentially a trading game with a ton of interaction. I tried to screw too many people out of beans early on and as a result no one wanted to trade with me.

Quote of the night:
I'll give you a wax if you give me stink

Was a laugh to play.

Final tally (i feel robbed):
Mike 25
Ray 24
Shannon 24
Ro 23

I have a feeling we will be playing a bit of this in the future so steve, come prepared.

Ray